Want to play poker in Paris?
Well, below are the rules of entry and Poker play information for the Aviation Club.
Nos réponses :
1. The legal age for the entry fee is 18 years old. To register, you have to present an ID card of current validity, and pay the amount of 100€ , a membership for the current year (expiration card : December 31). The fee is compulsory to be able to enter and play in the ACF. A correct dress code is required : sport shoes (sneakers), T-shirts and torn jeans are not accepted. A collared shirt and smart shoes are compulsory.
2. The Aviation Club de France, is open 7/7, 24 hours. A valet service is available at any time of the day. A cloakroom is available just after entry. Please, leave your bags and packages there. It is forbidden to take photos or to film inside the premises. The Aviation Club de France is completely a non-smoking area.
3. You will find the list of our regular tournaments on the ACF web site : http://www.aviationclubdefrance.com/poker.html During international tournaments, our regular tournaments do not take place and start again at the end of the international weeks. Sign up for the regular tournaments can only take place at the poker desk (It is not possible to register or sign up by phone or online). It is necessary to plan to come at least 30 minutes before the beginning of every tournament to insure a place.
4. Morning Tournaments take place every day of the week (Saturday and Sunday included) and begin at 10:30am. It’s a No Limit Hold’Em tournament, the amount to join is 50 €. There is generally between 30 and 50 players, if there are 45 players and less, the top 5 are paid, if there are more than 45 players, the top 9 are paid. The 50 € buys 1500 chips to start the tournament, blinds 25/50 (then 50/100, 100/200, 200/400, etc…) every level will last 20 minutes.
5. Every day at 2:30pm, there is a tournament : On Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays : there are super satellites to earn a place in the 500 € Hold’Em No limit tournament on Wednesday evening. The super satellite fee is 50 €, unlimited rebuys for the 1st hour, and double add on. On Thursdays and Fridays, it’s a No Limit Hold’Em tournament Freezeout, registration : 50 € Every Saturday, No Limit Hold’Em tournament “Deep Stack” freezeout, registration : 100 € The 1st Sunday of the month : Club Poker tournament, No Limit Hold’Em tournament, freezeout, registration 100 €. The 2nd Sunday of the month : Limit HORSE tournament, freezeout, registration : 100€ . On 3rd Sunday of the month : Limit Hold’Em tournament, freezeout, registration : 100€ On 4th Sunday of the month : Pot Limit Omaha tournament, freezeout, registration : 100€
6. It is possible to join international tournaments by bank transfer. To do it, you just have to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive our banking coordinates. From reception of the confirmation of our transfer, we take charge with registering you in the tournament of your choice. It is very important to clarify your name as well as the date of the tournament in which you want to participate in the wording of your transfer.
Pretty heavy indeed. But, if you feel the need for Texas Hold Em in Paris this is your best bet.